Nessco Pressure Systems is currently recruiting a motivated, self-driven and passionate sales professional to join our small friendly team in Welshpool.
Nessco Pressure Systems is a WA owned and operated business that has established themselves in the market as a trusted supplier of compressed air systems over a vast array of industries.
Keeping with the Nessco Groups local culture and vision, Nessco Pressure Systems cater to the individual customer, taking the time to understand the exact needs of all clients no matter what the job or industry.
Our reputation as a trusted manufacturer and installer of pressure systems within the local community has seen Nessco Pressure Systems work not only with reputable local companies but also with multinational corporations.
If you are successful, you will be utilising your current experience and networking abilities to build and maintain strong business relationships. This newly created role, reporting to the Managing Director, is responsible for:
- Proactively prospecting and securing new business opportunities
- Maintaining and building customer relationships.
- Achieving budgeted sales.
- Processing new sales leads including preparing and sending quotes and quote follow up
- Negotiate terms and conditions of sale with the client – payment terms and freight
- Updating the company’s CRM.
- Travel as required to customer sites, expos and conferences.
- Developing the yearly strategic plan for the region.
- Present sales results and opportunities to Management during monthly consultations.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of compressed air systems, how they operate or previous experience in the compressed air industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in selling and supplying plant and or equipment.
- Ability to present to all levels within an organisation including Senior Management
- Technical aptitude
- Proven ability in achieving sales budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to source and maintain customer accounts.
- Self-motivated and career focused.
- Ability to effectively use MS Suite of programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
If you would like further information on this fabulous opportunity, please contact Owen West on 9333 4966
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or choose apply now!
Only applications with resume and accompanying cover letter will be considered.
Mobile: 0416 003 113